The times when an iMetos3.3 attempts to communicate with the webserver and transfer the logged data can be defined in three ways:
1. a user-defined data transfer schedule: the user can define transfer times at full hours on a weekly basis,
2. a user-defined fixed transfer interval,
3. a user-defined forced transfer interval, which is the same as the fixed transfer interval but limited to a certain timespan.
Default is a fixed transfer interval of 60 minutes. Web-server communication and data transfer are also started due to the following reasons:
1. if rain monitoring is enabled, the iMetos3.3 sends data to the server every specified interval during precipitation events,
2. if water level monitoring is enabled, the iMetos3.3 sends data to the server every specified interval when the water level is higher than the threshold,
3. if the Connect button on the board is pressed.