To avoid any initialization problems, please perform the following steps in the given order:
- Unplug the solar panel from the control unit.
- Unplug the battery from control unit.
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Remove the jumper from position J1.
- Connect the cable from control unit to CropVIEW unit.
- Connect the battery to control unit.
Now you should see the red LED in the control unit turning off and approximately 2 seconds later, you should
see the three LEDs in the CropVIEW unit turning on and off. At this point we are sure that the system is running.
If the LEDs aren’t turning on, repeat the process.
- Connect the solar panel to the control unit.
- Final check of all connections, LEDs and cables.
- Close the housing.